About Hani


Stars, sky and the oceans
Make me feel calm and at ease,

In book I find comfort
That's why I spent time hiding in library,


My favorite drink is coffee
I like it sweet with milk
Probably cause I want to get rid of bitterness within me ,

I like to watch the rain
In the stormy day
Breathing the fragrance of wet and trees,

I love and hate people in general
All the human and non-human sides
They call me heartless but the truth is
I have a sensitive heart
I'm afraid to gettin hurt
So I built a wall between me and people,

I don't show much expression
But I do cry sometimes,
I love being alone but not feeling lonely,
I'm thinking too much and talk a little,

Yes..Im an Introvert
And not an ordinary woman in her 20s

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Profil Kampus Umar Usman

(Matrikulasi Kampus Umar Usman #5) DAY - 1

(Matrikulasi Kampus Umar Usman #5) DAY- 5